DealDesk: Focus on Investor Cash Flow and Unique Property Types
We’re here to discuss the files that many lenders cannot close because of the Unique Property Type and Investor Cash Flow niche to avoid a lot of income/REO documentation. Residential Lenders are not touching subject properties with Commercial Influence, but we have opened up that door.
Acra Lending will entertain Ineligible Property types in the FANNIE/FREDDIE world which would include Adult Care Facilities, Condotels, Non-Warrantable Condos, and Short-Term Vacation Rentals. With the limited inventory in today’s market and the popularity of these property types, there is a monster opportunity to educate yourselves on these loan types.
Smart Investors are jumping on these Subjects and we’ll discuss how Acra Lending can Broker these purchase or refinance loans through our Wholesale Division.
Join Adam Morris, VP Wholesale Sales of Acra Lending as he helps you understand:
- Adult Care Facilities: What to look for when pre-qualifying
- Investor Cash Flow Loans: Loans with a negative DSCR Ratio and how to overcome
- Condotels: Pricing & Guidelines
- Non-Warrantable Condos: What to look for on the HOA Cert
- Pre-pay options: Non-Owner Occupied Purchase & Refinance/Customizing a loan to the borrower’s needs with LPC & Interest Only options
- Short Term Vacation Rentals: Pricing & Guidelines